Saturday, January 3

Back2Skool

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 3rd January 2009 and we are BACK2SKOOL!!! Welcome to Meekfreek Kindergarten, boy and girls. Hmmm. Mommy, don't hide behind the pillar. Please leave the classroom.


Students, here are your teachers.


Mdm Joyce Long, your art teacher.

Mr Jeff Long, your music teacher.

And I am Mdm Angelcow, your Chinese teacher. We will have a story reading session later. Oh, by the way, your AVA teacher in charge is Mdm Meekfreek. She has a Nikon D90, so don't play play.

Eh, you! Sit down! Don't try to be funny ah, I tell you! Ooi! You!! Stop snatching and stop scratching!!

Ok, now it's attendance taking time.

"IZZY!"
"What?!"

"KENISE!!"
"Simi daiji?"

"CHERRLYN!!"
"Yes, Mdm Cowowowowowowow~~"


"RAIN!!"
"I'm late because Rain mah. You don't know meh?"


"JAIMIE!!"
"I want to go toilet."
"VINCENT!!"
"Cher, I am the only boy in the class ah?"


"FAITH!"
"Mdm Cow, I want to be the class monitress!"


Izzy: Eee-yerr, I want to be class monitress too.
Rain: Cher, when is home econs lesson? I want to learn to bake.
Faith: Mdm Cow, where is the library?
Cherrlyn: Maybe I can draw on the wall later...

RRRRRIIINNNNGGGGG~~~~

Ok. It's recess time now. You have 2 hours of break. Make sure you all come back on time. Now go go go.

6 voices:

wolfgirl said...

I just realised...every kid is wearing blue or has blue in their uniform..
My RR is the only one in green.
Offspring of a true TK girl!

Really had a great time!

And Teacher Angie is really magnificent!

viv said...

sob sob we missed it.... good job angie....

the food looked so yummy!!

LZmommy said...

What an interesting gathering you guys arranged! It must have been fun :)

teni said...

this post is so hilarious! i had such a good laugh!

Teni

Shiny Stars said...

the girls look so sweet in their uniform!!!! So doll like!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie

You are really good at injecting humour in your posts! This entry is so cute.