Monday, July 7

The Complicated Story of 4 Kids and 4 Adults @ Vivo City Playground

Here are the 4 children in the story: (from bottom left clockwise) RR, Cherrlyn, Jaimie and Ezra.

The adults.

RR and Jaimie are happy to see each other.
(Alright, buddy. Let's see who has a bigger chest!)

They are so friendly to one each other. Look, they are even holding hands!
(Aiyah, about the same size lah.)


The kids are discussing about what to play.
(I know of a shop that sells wonder stuff.... )

They are sure enjoying themselves and having fun!
(Hooray!! There is hope!!!)


There are 3 new bowling pins like structures for the children to play. The kids like them very much and since there are 4 children, they take turns to play and they have amazing ways to sit on them while they are being spinned around.
(I don't want to give up my seat. I don't want to share. Ahhh~!! I shall pretend to be asleep!)

RR is playing with the water fountain so I only managed to capture the other 3 children in this picture.
(Ezra: I can't wait to show off my 6 packs.
Cherr: I can't wait to see the 6 packs!
Jaimie: Look at me, LOOK at Me, LLLOOOOK AAATTTT MEEEE!!!)


Jaimie is looking at Ezra and RR having fun with with the fountain. She is not allowed to play in the water because she sneezed a little this morning. Better not take the risk.
(Ezra: *parading*
Jae: Hmmm... got 6 packs meh?
RR: My mommy said I am the only one in the group who "doesn't have a rib cage". What does she mean?)



Jaimie and Cherrlyn running up the very steep slope. Mommy Joyce cheered them on.
(Jaimie: Overtake! Overtake! Overtake!)


After about 1.5hours of play, the kids are tired and hungry. We're about to move to Earle Swensen as recommended by Meekfreek for lunch.
(Jaimie: Why are we waiting? Why are we waiting?....
Cherr: Eh, you are very irritating leh. Keep quiet, will you?!
Jaimie: Why? Huh? You lost in the running competition you are not happy isit? We can always challange again.
Cherr: Don't be childish.)


These 3 children run onto the seat while RR runs away.
(Ezra: Jaimie... on the count of 3...)

Cherrlyn is the most well-behaved girl in the group.
(Cherr: I am sleepy....I don't care. I don't want to walk.)



Ezra finally warms up to Jaimie. They ran off together to look at the sea.
(Jaimie: Ezra, listen up, don't turn back. The adults are looking at us. The plan is... when we are having lunch later, I scream, you scream. I jump, you jump. I eat, you eat. I make a fuss, you make a fuss. Ok?
Ezra: Copy.)


Settling down to lunch at Earle Swensen.
(Crime scene.)

We have a good lunch and a good time chatting. It is really a very happy gathering for the adults and the kids!
(We have a good time competing for the messiest child and a good time distrubing our parents when they are eating and chatting. It is really a very happy gathering for us!)


(p/s: I overate.... burp!!!!)

7 voices:

Astee said...

Hi Angie,

Such interesting outing and the children must have enjoyed each other companionship.. : )

astee

viv said...

oh my!! Angie you are a good scriptwriter!! what a story!! enjoyed the story, enjoyed the day of fun,play, food & company!! thanks ladies & babies!!

viv said...

oh oh i have a very samilar pic of our 4 kiddos but each with the mummy!! watch out for it in my blog....

Joyce Long said...

Angie, I like the way you write your story..Very funny and enjoyed the script..Thanks..

Anonymous said...

I like the one jaimie said to ezra I scream, you scream, I jump, you jump.. Woah! like titanic leh.. so funny you, angie!

Agree with vivian that you are a good scriptwriter!

LZmommy said...

I have fun looking at the pics and reading the captions :) And of coz, the kids are lovely!

Anonymous said...

What a story! So fun. The kids....natural actors and actresses! *wink*