Wednesday, June 4

Party Pics ~~ Part II

Ok ok.....by the way the previous post was titled, I'm obligated to put up this one here.

Alright then, here we go, starting with the kids - in order of ascending age.


First up, Kenise the Basher, getting ready to give poor little birdie pinata the beating of its life.


Isabella: Candy candy everywhere....but mommy says I can't have any...


Pink ballooons, pink bunny, pink RR.


Oh yes....Jae really enjoying her fishballs.


Meanwhile, Eunice was making herself comfortable on Jae's mattress. hohoho.


Some of the party yummies~


Yup, everyone's dressed in pretty pink~


Time to bring out the birthday cake!


The parents end up being the ones singing the Happy Birthday song. Oh well, maybe give them another year....


RR getting unsolicited assistance with the blowing of the candles.


10 x girls in pink. Eunice, what are you doing?!


There was a valiant attempt at getting the 5 little girlies together for a group photo. Alas, the one with the bad haircut protested strongly. Kenise looked on worriedly. So this was all we got - 3 girls and a bunny.

2 voices:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I really love the one eunice lying on jaimie's mattress!

Can I steal it? Cos I have already copy and save it before I post this comment. Sorry ah, I 先崭后奏!

Anonymous said...

You make me feel like turning the clock back to 29 years ago, so that I'll be 2 year old and could enjoy all these fun!