Saturday, June 14

I Have A Date

This is "Aaaaera-fin" jie-jie. She is 4 years old. She is my best friend. We have a playdate next Saturday.

Mommy and Daddy are going to bring us to Fidgets in the morning. After lunch, "Aaaaera-fin" jie-jie will take her nap with me in my house. We will go swimming after we wake up. After dinner, we will spend some time in the playground before "Aaaaera-fin" jie-jie goes home. This is mommy's plan to exhaust our energy. We are going to have a very exciting and tiring Saturday next week.

"Aaaaera-fin" was very excited about the playdate too! Mommy asked her to remember the list of things to bring. Pillow, blanket, clothes, swimming costume, comb... She was quite stressed because she could not remember them all. Haha.. she didn't know mommy was just teasing her.

Huh? Not "Aaaaera-fin"? Seraphine? Ok, ok. Let me say it properly: "Aaaaera-fin" jie-jie.


1 voices:

Anonymous said...

*laugh* oh those childhood days....I used to stick stickers on my face too!