Sunday, June 29

Busy Busy

This is one of those rare weekends which we did not blog about our weekend activities. Why? Because there was none.

We only went for a swim in the afternoon yesterday and took a train to Jurong Point for dinner. Clement had to go to work today and I needed the day to mark the exam papers which just came in on Thursday. Jaimie was at por-por's place while both daddy and mommy were at work.

For the next 10 weeks I'll be extremely busy in school partly because term 3 is usually the busiest time of the academic year and partly because one of our colleagues just tendered her resgination and I had to take over part of her profile. *sob*

It's not going to be easy but I'll manage!! That's because I have this CCCCUUUUTTEEEE girl who never fails to cheer me up every day and a loving husband who is always very supportive.

Counting my blessings~~~

4 voices:

Joyce Long said...

Sure you can Angie..believe you can manage..** blessed you **

Idy said...

Jia you, jia you!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhh! I love that look! So Macho!

(hey daddy and mommy, got an award for you over at my site, go claim it.)

Blessed mum said...

O I like that cutie mischievous face!

All the best!