Saturday, March 15

I am going to the DENTIST on Monday...

After running away from the dentist for a couple of years, I have plucked up my courage to see one again on Monday because I noticed something unusual on my problematic tooth.

This particular tooth has a wide gap between its neighbour and food tends to get stuck in there. It was filled up at least twice, had a root canel treatment and crowned. It was close to being extracted for good.

Each time I go to the dentist, I receive bad news about my teeth. It was frightening and demoralising. The dentist always asked me if I flossed my teeth. YES!! I DO!! EVERYNIGHT WITHOUT FAIL!!! But why is the condition of my teeth so bad, as if I did not brush or floss? The last time I went for a scaling and polishing, I remembered sitting on the bench outside shivering (literally!!!) and had butterflies in my stomach until I wanted to vomit (LITERALLY!!!). I am terrified of seeing a dentist!

After I rang my the dentist to make my appointment to see him on Monday, I felt nauseous immediately but I know have to see him now.

Oh god. I really do not know what will be the fate of my problematic tooth. I am hoping for the best but I know the worst might have happened already.

There is no way I can enjoy this weekend...

3 voices:

Idy said...

不怕,不怕。Dentist is not horrible. Don't think till so bad. Pray that your problematic tooth can be settled on Monday's visit.

Anonymous said...

poor Angie, i sincerely hope that you will be well very soon!

Meekfreek said...

If your problematic tooth has already been root canaled and crowned it's not likely to have anything wrong with it since it's already errr...dead. Don't think it will be as bad as you think...good luck and post the update!!

Btw, I like your new look blog! Very nice!