Thursday, February 14

OH.MY.GOD.

Do you know the Singapore bad taste joker Steven Lim? Do you know the Edison Chen sex scandel? Can you link them up together?

I was surfing the net when I chanced upon a report on Steven Lim's disgusting video clip he posted on youtube, titled "Stop Bullying Edison Chen". I clicked on it and true enough, my hair stood up and I almost puked!

The comments on the video were quite hilarious. Apparently some found him very funny, and most of them thought he forgot to take his medication.

See for yourself if you are interested. I shall not contaminate my blog by embedding the jaw-dropping video here.

Please, Mr Steven Lim, do whatever you want but please, kindly refrain from telling others you are from Singapore. It makes me feel so ashamed to be on the same island as you are.

1 voices:

Aces Family said...

Hi Angelcow,

I have read his blog before,out of curiosity. I nearly *FAINTED*.

I never want to read his blog again, 超低級 !!

cheers,
astee