Sunday, December 16

Two Bumps

Just as Jaimie got 2 bumps on her head now, its ditto for our car. Our poor super accident-prone car. Ok, it's totally my bad this time, really. I reversed and bumped into another car's (an SGR Toyota Altis) rear earlier this morning. As a result of that little knock, the other car suffered some scratches on the rear bumper, while ours got a fist-sized dent, not unlike the one it already has on its front bumper.

I just can't understand it. This is the fourth car I've owned, but the only one that has met with such incidents, time and again.

Tomorrow I will be bringing it down to an auto workshop, gai-seow by Jeann Chua's hubby Mike, to get the knocks fixed up, and also to get a color-change for the entire car, possibly after consulting 陈军荣 tomorrow morning when he comes over to view our new house. Will also have to compensate for the paint works for the scratches I inflicted on the Altis.

唉。Like Angie says...破财消灾 lor...

0 voices: