Monday, October 8

The "Turn Back the Clock" Tag

Thank you MamaTang for being my regular supplier of tags. I have been receiving a healthy dosage from her recently.

In this latest one, the taggee is supposed to write about the age that he/she wishes to get back to. I have always openly confessed that the year I spent in UK doing my MSc(WES) course has been a real highlight in my life. In the case of this tag, however, the UK year would have to settle for second place.

Top position brings me back to the year 1992, when I matriculated into NUS. That was the year I fell head over heels in love. I was 20 years-old. She was 18. We chatted over the campus computer network. Ok lah...a bit of qualification here - the falling "head over heels in love" bit didn't really take place until 1993 lah. Anyways, the reason why this holds top spot for me is because unlike many of my peers, the number of romances that yours truly has ever had stands at a staggering grand total of....

One.

Satu.

一。

いち

Une. Comprende?

I mean, 初恋 = 终恋? Come on! What was I thinking? So yah, it'd be great if I could have another go at it. Insert token. Ready. Fight. That'd really double my score, wouldn't it? From 1 to 2. Yay!

*******************Start copy************************
Instructions:

Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 blogger

1st - You list down their blog name and blog url and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they have been tagged by commenting in their blog or etc.

Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid’s life.
Hui Sia wish to go back to age 16 to meet her first lover again.
Shireen wishes to go back to age 14 to relive her fun-filled childhood days.
Anggie wishes to go back to age newly born to have a full complete & loving family.
MamaTang wishes to go back to the time where she last saw her dad.
Clement wishes to go back to age 20 to fall in love again.

*******************End copy************************

Now, for this tag, I'd just like to pass it on to she who is the subject of my time-travelling fantasy.

1 voices:

Anonymous said...

wow! first love! that's so sweet. Haha! Thanks for doing the tag.