Friday, October 19

Tag: An Idol You Were Really Crazy About When You Were In Your Teens

Allllrightttt~~~!! Here's Angie starting another tag.

The title is self explainatory, so i guess we need not do the tag rules here.

I admire lots of artists when I was in my teens but I was those "sensible" types who would not spend lots of money to buy their photos or go to their concerts etc... because i was a poor student! I didnt even buy magazines. I had a JC classmate who bought almost all the entertainment magazines he could find in the newspaper stand. I was one of his closer friends so he would tear out the pages which contains the news/ photos of the artists I like and give them to me. So thankful I had such a friend!!! hahaha~~~

In my JC days, I was totally crazy about Hacken Lee.李克勤. I adored him after I watched a Cantonese Drama series《淘气双子星》shown in RTM2, i think? At one point in time I even wanted to become an entertainment news journalist so that I might get a chance to meet him in person! However the editor of an entertainment magazine whom I spoke to asked me to "forget it" because I had "good paper qualifications". Errr....? Well....

Okie, people, show and tell time, who was the artist you were totally crazy about when you were a young chap?

1. Clement
2. Astee
3. MamaTang

1 voices:

Anonymous said...

Oh, 李克勤... I like his 红日!