Friday, October 26

The Duty With No Blog Entry

As I struggle into the wee hours of the day, whilst going through the monthly ordeal that is the 12-hour overnight command post duty, I realised that during each of my duty shifts over the past few months, I'd rather consistently been putting up blog entries (Sure beats watching your toe nails growing, right?). I made a mental note that today is the exception. Because of some pieces of work that I'd been assigned to complete by the end of the week, I was kept busy all the way up till this point. I made another mental note that I would like to register this exception.

So this is it. I'm recording that my current tour of duty has broken the trend where I'd blog everytime I perform one of these monthly duties.

Somehow I sense something isn't quite right here, though. Have a feeling that something is amiss, some logic is askew, somehow...

Maybe not. Maybe it's just me feeling tired after all the hard work. Maybe it's just my mind not functioning optimally at 2:30 in the AM. Maybe I should just click the "Publish Post" button and stop thinking (something I'm not doing particularly well right now) about this.

Maybe....

0 voices: