Thursday, October 11

"Dokodemo Door" Tag

Wah. This is the first time Angie initiates a Tag, so of course must support support.

Hmm....first of all, I've gotta translate this Tag post from it's original Chinese explanation into one that contains plain English instructions, else before this can go anywhere (aha!), we'd be flooded with questions on what is 任意门 etc.

******************Start Copy******************

1. Dokodemo Door (任意门) literally means "Anywhere Door", and is a gadget that is often used by Doraemon and his friends, which allows the users to travel to anywhere simply by walking through the door.

2. Strictly speaking, the dokodemo door doesn't allow the user to travel to other dimensions or fantasy worlds, in this tag the taggee is free (and encouraged) to choose your favourite place from any world that exists in any books or movies, fiction or otherwise.

3. Choose your desired destination that you'd like the dokodemo door to bring you to, and indicate why you'd like to go there.

4. Forward this tag to whoever you'd like to extend this magical journey to.

******************End Copy******************

I'd like to walk through the dokodemo door and come onboard the hovercraft Nebuchadnezzar. There, I'd be able to meet the great Morpheus and offer myself to become part of his crew so I'd get the opportunity to fight alongside The One. Of course, the real attraction is the opportunity to get plugged in, and get loads of cool stuff uploaded directly into my brain via my skull socket. There're just too many things that I'd then be able to learn that I'd otherwise never master in the Real World. And all I have to do is to ask Tank to upload me the (fill in the blank) programme.

Besides the mandatory Jump training programme, I want to learn to paint like Michelangelo, sing like Jacky Cheung, fight (and yell) like Bruce Lee and cook like Chef Gusteau. If I prove to have 'talent' I might even learn a lesson or two from Neo on dodging (or even stopping!) bullets. I wouldn't mind meeting the Woman in the Red Dress either. I'd pass on the Tasty Wheat, though.

I know Kung Fu.

I'd now like to invite you to step forward and through the dokodemo door. This way please :

  1. Joyce
  2. Idy
  3. Stardust

2 voices:

Joyce Long said...

Oh..thanks Clement. Btw give me some time to think as this is really a special door

Joyce Long said...

ok done liao. Btw that is a very cute song by Rainie, her latest album on My Other Self - Free Gate.