Sunday, September 30

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Wars

Greetings. I am Baybi-wan Jialoti, the youngest ever Jae-di to graduate from the Jae-di Academy. Observe how skillfully I wield my light-sabre. My master tells me I am too young to use the heavy-sabre now. How do you like my new Jae-di robe? I inherited this from my Master.



"Use the Force, Baybi-wan.", my Master never fails to remind me. I train hard each day, under the harshest of conditions and the strictest of discipline. This is the only way to develop a keen mind, an agile body, and a green hand.



This is me with my venerable Master, Jae-di Master Yoma.

Me : Yo, Ma. What's up?
Master: Beware the Dark Side, my young apprentice. Things you can't see can trip you. Always remember to turn on the lights.

1 voices:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I like the last picture of Angie and Jaimie