Sunday, May 6

Writer's Blog....Block

Just barely a week ago, Angie asked me to help her start up a new blog. She said she wanted to do some online version of that 《交换日记》books, with her friend-colleague. Ok...so I set up a blogger site for her. The name she wanted "2bestfriends" had already been taken, so I took the liberty of registrating the new blog under the name of "exchangediaries".

Since then, Angie has been pretty active in her postings. I would see her logging on and writing blog entries while waiting for Jaimie's midnight feed. Quite prolific. Well, definitely more so than I am.

Perhaps I am inherently a boring person, with a life quite mundane that there usually isn't much that is worthy of documenting down in a blog. Perhaps I am having writer's block. Perhaps Arts graduates write better than Engineering ones (unless of course we're writing a physics paper).

Or perhaps women just have more to say than men.

0 voices: