Sunday, February 11

The Master of Disguise

Be silent! I, am Jaimie Ng. The master of disguise. Nobody knows my true appearance because I am like a chameleon and can change the way I appear to your untrained eyes as and when I like.
Observe.

I sometimes manifest myself as the one you call "Super BB". Faster than a wind-up ducky. Able to hurdle a milk bottle in single stride. My supersonic scream can be heard throughout the entire foodcourt!

Here, I employ my see-thru vision to detect the pampers premium diapers (L-size) this little baby is wearing underneath her red pants!

Here, I am BB Flash, the fastest babe on earth! I can move so fast my movements appear as a blur to eyes of mere mortals.

I can likewise easily appear as my alter-ego, the mild-mannered Jaymeed Singh.

Finally, I appear as Jae Midus ze Master Hypnotist. A simple wave, a mere gesture, and you'd be totally under my control.

So beware, my friend. You'd do well not to cross me! Dun pray pray, understand?!

0 voices: