Thursday, June 26

Aerobics!!

After dinner at my mom's place, we walked over to Bt Panjang Plaza as requested by the little princess. It was almost 8pm and there was quite a big crowd at the garden stage. I took a closer look and realised that it was "community aerobics"! Free aerobics on every Thursday from 8-9pm!

I stayed a while to watch the aerobics. My feet got real itchy! i had done aerobics for a couple of years before I switched to yoga. I had always enjoyed aerobics because it's like doing mass dance. I always left the studio in a happy mood and felt good that I perspired so much after an hour's exercise. Steps aerobics was my favourite. The instructor whom I followed last time always made the movements so fun got everybody in the mood to move their bodies. After she left the fitness centre, I did not renew my aerobics package and had not done aerobics there after.

Next week I shall participate in the workout! Clement has agreed to take care of Jaimie while mama shakes off some fat (hopefully!).

3 voices:

Anonymous said...

Did you say FREE! Hhummmmm I must find time to get my butt there for some workout! (Typical Singaporean reaction to "free")

Joyce Long said...

Wow..quite good to have this CC to organise such activity. Haven't been working out for a long time. Think I should start to recky my CC. : )

Anonymous said...

cool!! free aerobics!!