Friday, May 30

My Friend and My Gym

Mommy and I took MRT to Tiong Bahru and then we took a bus to Great World City. The train was very crowded during peak hours but I guess those uncles, aunties, gor-gors and jie-jies needed their seat more than I do. So we let them have their buttock glued to their seats. Mommy said it's ok. We can have fun by learning to balance ourselves on the MRT. I enjoyed my 30min journey to Great World City!
My Gym is open to public on Fridays. It costs $19 per entry. The setup was different from the last time we went there. I heard that the setups are different every week. I had fun climbing, crawling, kicking, throwing, bouncing, jumping, rolling, running, rocking, balancing, dancing, screaming, snatching...


Mommy and Aunty Angela both remembered their (and mine) first meeting many many months back at China Square Vi'lage. Papa took photos of Zi Ni (aka RR) mei-mei and I rocking on horses. They said that we should take another photo of us together rocking horses to compare how much we have grown!
At 11.10am, both mommy and Aunty Angela were dog-tired. I was hungry and I think so was RR mei-mei. We went to Kenny Rogers for lunch. RR mei-mei had chicken and ice cubes for lunch. I ate some butter rice, puked out the cheese marcoroni, and gulped down my Ribena. It's RR mei-mei's 2nd birthday today. I sang the Happy Birthday song to her!
RR mei-mei was sleepy and tired and she fell asleep towards the end of the lunch. I said goodbye to her and I'll see her again tomorrow at Botanic Garden!

8 voices:

wolfgirl said...

WOW!!!!!!!! Are they the same little girls?? They look so different!!!!!
It seems like yesterday that we met up at Village about 1.5 years ago...
(a single drop of tear formed at the corner of my eye...)

Friends Forever!!!

Lydia said...

What cool gym you have there... my girls sure love to go. It looks like you guys have the whole place for yourselves... Jae is one brave little girl to climb that metal ladder!

Hey Angie, how do you make those collage? I need some tips :) Thanks!

Angie said...

Wolfie: They look so different yet so similar!look, your RR is still "terrorizing" Jae. hahaha!!

Lydia: on the contray, the gym is rather crowded. For the collages, it is one of the features in this program called "picasa". i think you can google for it. I am not very sure. you gotta ask my IT helpdesk. ie. Clement. :D

Idy said...

RR looks so different now!!! So shu nv already :) Really nv da shi ba bian.

PS: Sorry, Angie, using your blog to praise another kid :P

Anonymous said...

Hey! I never knew about this! Thanks for the tip!

wolfgirl said...

Yes, Idy, long time no see liao...

(sorry too, Angie, use your blog to chat with another mummy)

Such a coincidence... Both Jaimie and RR are wearing blue and sitting on blue dogs.. (1.5 years ago it was CNY themed)

Angie said...

Idy n Wolfie: 没关系。都怪我平时交友不慎罢了。哈哈哈哈!

LZmommy said...

Both the girls have grown so much! Very girl girl now :)