Friday, October 24

Bento #42

Today's bento is not difficult and delicious!

Tao Pok(豆泡)filled with minced pork (remember to grind some ginger into the meat!) with different coloured toppings. I have: mayo, corn, peas, mushroom, diced crabmeat and diced carrots. I had no time to make another bak kwa flavour for Clement but I made one for myself. Hmmm!! NICE!!

For the main dish, it is pasta with baked beans and left over mushrooms and minced pork. Heehee~~

Before you made any comments about this bento, I would like to tell you all that I didn't come up with this marvelous idea. The idea came from XinXin, a lovely colleague and a good friend of mine. She is also into bento making and she is such a good cook! Just look at her original creation and you know mine actually looks pale when put next to hers. She gave me this tao pok bento to cheer me up when she read in my blog and knew that I was feeling blue and stressed. I was so touched and my mood lifted instantaneously when I received her 爱心便当. This tao pok bento is a symbol of friendship, something I really, really treasured.

2 voices:

LZmommy said...

Wow! Lots of selection in your bento :)

Such a sweet friend she is :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy bento!