Thursday, June 12

Mommies' Lunch Out

Wolfgirl76 called for a gathering to meet for lunch in the CBD area. And 9 forum mommies responded! Unfortunately, stardust_sq's office is too far for her to travel down to Tanjong Pagar to join us for lunch and the organiser, Wolfgirl76's DD was down with a fever. So the 8+1 of us met!

After some discussion in the forum, we decided to lunch at Hachi Tei which is located at 145 Telok Ayer Street. Ok, where is Telok Ayer Street? I have no idea. I have only been to Telok Ayer Street less than 5 times in my life so far. Ok... the restuarant is just opposite Thiam Hock Kheng. Huh?! Sorry, have only been to Thiam Hock Kheng ONCE in a hertiage tour when many many many years ago.

Thankfully Meekfreek was kind enough to meet me outside Captial Tower Building (or was it Capital Building Tower?). She asked me to turn left and walked down to meet her. I turned right instead.

I think I have made myself very clear that I have ZERO sense of direction and I cannot tell left from right. Heehee!!!

Anyway, we had a GREAAATTTT time chatting. The food is not bad and the price is really quite cheap! Most of the ladies had a longer than usual lunch time today (I hope their bosses do not chance upon this blog!).

From left front: Baby Cherrlyn, Mama Joyce Long, Meekfreek, Gafield, Idy_Tan, gchng, ruthhan, angelcow and ezrababy.

Since Meekfreek's lunch hour is more flexible than the rest, she stayed a while longer to chat with Ezrababy and me.

This is the first time I'm meeting forum mommies w/o our little ones!! I feel so good!

2 voices:

Meekfreek said...

That's cos I'm skiiving! Eh...the close up is a bit too close man! Must grow your arm longer!

stardust said...

Ai yeah too bad I miss the mommies chit chat lunch