Monday, August 20

The Return of the Lao Chio

After spending the past four days in the workshop, our Nissan Lao Chio is back on the roads! Was originally told that the repairs may take 5 working days i.e. 7 calender days, so was real glad I didn't have to wait that long.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. This is no less valid for cars than it is for people.

As I drove the car out from the workshop, I absolutely relished :

  1. Not having to dig out my keys to open the door (a real hassle especially during those times when I carry Jae in my arms)
  2. That I was greeted with a soft purr when I cranked the ignition rather than the thunderous roar of that purple Sunny
  3. The smooth acceleration of the CVT engine rather than the jerky automatic transmission
  4. Not having to gaze in amazement at how rapidly the fuel meter dips during drives

I didn't realise until just now how much I appreciate my Lao Chio. And I silently made a vow never to buy a Nissan Sunny. Ever.

Oh, and my Lao Chio smells so much better too!

1 voices:

Angie said...

Yes. I miss our little Latio too. And Latio looks more chio than Sunny. heeheehee~~

Maybe they should rename it LaChio.